Fresh and moisturizing peeling gel formulated with vitamin C of rich lemon gently removes dead skin cells and impurities.
Almond Peeling Gel
Moisturizing and mild peeling gel with a vitamin E, omega-3 rich almond gently removes dead skin cells and cleans dirt.
After wash, apply adequate amount evenly on a dry face. Gently massage for 1-2 minutes with lukewarm waster and and and wash off with clean water. Use 1-2 times per week.
See those yellow capsules? That's the vitamin C, i think :P
- It's affordable, for most people. I think it costs roughly about 295 pesos.
- It's handy and contains a good amount of product. A 120 ml tube will last you months.
- It's mild and non-irritating. It does not dry out my skin.
- The almond variant smells good.
- It smells like dish soap, Joy Lemon to be exact.
- It does not rub off my dead skin well enough.
Yes, for the almond one. For its price, it's a pretty decent product. I've been using it for two months now and it did help make my skin get softer and smoother. Don't waste your time on the lemon variant. It's not worth it.
What I'm lemming for:
- Cure Peeling Gel
- Nature Republic Aqua Peeling Gel
- Hayan Crystal Oatmeal Peeling Gel
Which do you think should I try out next? Comment below :)